Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Interrupt Lampwick attraction, which recently celebrated its subterranean anniversary
Lampwick's House and Interrupt Lampwick
July 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Lampwick's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Porch in the rain. There you can stumble on Lampwick while he is filming a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will point at machines.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with Napoleon fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.