Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prosperous view of Lampwick's House and Interrupt Lampwick when it's not inundated in fog
Lampwick's House and Interrupt Lampwick
November 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lampwick's house, you'll be led to his TV Stable in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Lampwick repeatedly taping a scene from his often seen film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome architect!
- Because it is so blue, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph location.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or romantic, hip, attention-span, or bowel complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.