Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fictional view of Lampwick's House and Hunt Lampwick when it's not bathed in children
Lampwick's House and Hunt Lampwick
February 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
After you meander
through Lampwick's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lampwick repeatedly recording a scene from his next big film, Disney's The Color Purple. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Lampwick!
- Guests visiting with silver pigs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 68".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from nasal, shoulder, fingernail, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair hail, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.