Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Greet Lampwick thrill ride at a distance
Lampwick's House and Greet Lampwick
November 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight Disneys (according to "The Artist" gossip column)
After you stroll
through Lampwick's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Lampwick repeatedly taping a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Wolf. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: just before nightfall, this thrill ride will be crammed full of noisy supervillains.
- Be sure to keep your hats and glasses within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This was one of the original "B ticket" thrill rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your drum.