Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Greet Lampwick attraction during repairs
Lampwick's House and Greet Lampwick
September 27, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
After you walk
through Lampwick's house, you'll be led to his Private Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can observe Lampwick who has just finished animating a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Pearl. Be sure to hit on him!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving to avoid being teased.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't get stuck on this attraction just a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.