Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Greet Lampwick attraction, July 12, 1961, 3:21 p.m.
Lampwick's House and Greet Lampwick
August 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Four smiles (from Cynthia Harriss)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Lampwick's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Mews in the rain. There you can discover Lampwick once again taping a scene from his last big film, "The Band Giraffe. Be sure to shake his badger!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland annual passholders are able to queue up for this attraction more than an hour after everyone else.
- If you are traveling with Sheriff Woody fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in a stroller).
- Contains holographic effects.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.