Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Cover Lampwick attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Lampwick's House and Cover Lampwick
October 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Lampwick's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Barn in the "back yard". There you can locate Lampwick who has just finished taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Key. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby Elvis interaction area.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you carefully film the attraction's immitation façade, you may be able to see the valiant pilot.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tom when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.