Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick attraction, which recently celebrated its ghoulish anniversary
Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick
January 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lampwick's house, you'll encounter his Film Greenhouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Lampwick finishing filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- You must be at least as high as this page to enter.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young adults.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.