Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick attraction at first light
Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick
June 18, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three churros (from disgruntled parent Dumbo)
After you mosey
through Lampwick's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Studio Mews in the back yard. There you can see Lampwick taking a break from filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to ride this attraction for an hour prior to its opening.
Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and opinions within the attraction at appropriate times.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $117 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.