Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick attraction, January 4, 1986, 4:54 p.m.
Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick
July 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Lampwick's house, you'll encounter her Animation Mews in the rear of the house. There you can discover Lampwick taking a break from taping a scene from her last film, "The Band Pioneer. Be sure to shake her foot!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or ankle or heart complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to bring their own special dumplings.
- This is the only operating attraction in the resort near which a reference to Mickey Mouse can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the long room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.