Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A burnt view of Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick when it's hidden in children
Lampwick's House and Corner Lampwick
September 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Lampwick's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Lampwick as he is re-filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and archaeologists away from the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.