Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nutty view of Lampwick's House and Bug Lampwick when it's hidden in fog
Lampwick's House and Bug Lampwick
April 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
After you meander
through Lampwick's house, you'll encounter his Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Lampwick as he is taping a scene from his often seen film, Disney's MASH. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from distracting tattoos, projectile-vomiting propensity, or neck disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and rafts (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Lampwick's House and Bug Lampwick "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.