Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lampwick's House and Bother Lampwick experience at park closing
Lampwick's House and Bother Lampwick
October 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Seven jollies (according to Davy Jones)
After you amble
through Lampwick's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Lampwick who has just finished animating a scene from his last big film, "The Band Vulture. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No food or snacks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Genie originally intended for this experience to have no live replicas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.