Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Lampwick's House and Bother Lampwick attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Lampwick's House and Bother Lampwick
January 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Six mouse ears (from Horace Horsecollar)
After you tour
through Lampwick's house, you'll happen upon her TV Stable in the rain. There you can set eyes on Lampwick who has just finished filming a scene from her over-familiar film, a humorous take on The Ten Commandments. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 46".
- Operator must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature retirees.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your host.