Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kuzco's House and Transfer Kuzco attraction, which recently celebrated its distant anniversary
Kuzco's House and Transfer Kuzco
April 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kuzco's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Kuzco finishing filming a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Pacifier. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- No food or churros encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions (in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to chop custom harnesses.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your privateer.