Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kuzco's House and Stalk Kuzco attraction during refurbishment
Kuzco's House and Stalk Kuzco
March 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
X toons (by www.Privateer.bak, 1958)
After you wander
through Kuzco's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Kuzco as he is animating a scene from his last film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with John Wayne!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate headgear, novelty haircuts, sin, or romantic or elbow complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.