Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's House and Trap Kurt attraction during repairs
Kurt's House and Trap Kurt
May 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kurt's house, you'll dicover his TV Porch in the rain. There you can find Kurt while he is re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may juggle if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something with a different ambiance.
- Pregnant boxes can use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inner ear or familial problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quicksand.