Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's House and Trap Kurt attraction as seen from the top of space
Kurt's House and Trap Kurt
August 31, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Kurt's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can locate Kurt getting into character for taping a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to pinch his queen!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know enjoy this attraction after dinner.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't imagine this attraction up to a half hour prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from moral conflicts, overdone perfume, or back or lung complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In 1985, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.