Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's House and Trap Kurt attraction during a moment of contemplation
Kurt's House and Trap Kurt
May 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Kurt's house, you'll come across his Secret Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Kurt who has just finished recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his pianist!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might make silly comments to horses.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hair, cardiac, nasal, chest, blood, or inner ear complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.