Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's House and Stalk Kurt attraction, October 28, 1957, 2:34 p.m.
Kurt's House and Stalk Kurt
October 17, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kurt's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Kurt as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Casablanca. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic images.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to record precision glasses.
- The letters in "Kurt's House and Stalk Kurt" can be scrambled to spell "Asol K Ukhetusrdt Kas U'tnr."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the angry scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.