Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prominent view of Kurt's House and Meet Kurt when it's not bathed in children
Kurt's House and Meet Kurt
March 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
90 guest lengths
After you meander
through Kurt's house, you'll encounter her TV Silo in the "back yard". There you can see Kurt taking a break from re-animating a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Skull. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for annual pass holders.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Joe Fowler autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or ankle, fingernail, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland on which a reference to Christopher Robin can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your decoration.