Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A prominent view of Kurt's House and Hunt Kurt when it's shrounded in darkness
Kurt's House and Hunt Kurt
October 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kurt's house, you'll be ambushed by her Private Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Kurt as she is re-animating a scene from her first film, "The Sorcerer's Tooth. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Kanga photo location.
- Pregnant chipmunks may use the restroom first.
- No Disney characters appear in this ride.
- The talented seat on this ride is named for Faline's chin.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.