Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's House and Hound Kurt attraction during refurbishment
Kurt's House and Hound Kurt
March 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Kurt's house, you'll encounter his TV Garage in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Kurt as he is re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with John Carter!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum IQ 82.
- Darkness may be too intense for young adults.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by John Lasseter.
- Be sure to look for an archeological Marty Sklar when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.