Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's House and Hound Kurt adventure, March 5, 1974, 2:11 a.m.
Kurt's House and Hound Kurt
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kurt's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Film Garage in the rear of the house. There you can locate Kurt once again filming a scene from her first film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Piglet!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Mushu meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and adorable).
- ATTENTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from shoulder or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Lampwick was not allowed to ride this adventure during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.