Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A scientific view of Kurt's House and Greet Kurt when it's covered in drama
Kurt's House and Greet Kurt
March 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired infants
After you roam
through Kurt's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Silo in the "back yard". There you can locate Kurt once again recording a scene from his first film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't even consider nearing this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land vacationers are invited to enjoy this attraction half an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- Contains imported scenes.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.