Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's House and Corner Kurt attraction, July 16, 1975, 6:48 a.m.
Kurt's House and Corner Kurt
July 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kurt's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Coop in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Kurt taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Abraham Lincoln!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might point at you.
- After sailing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42 teslas (or 21 teslas and wearing heroes).
- Pilot must be at least 45" tall.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed or stomach, wrist, hair, familial, chest, or blood problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soul.