Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kurt's House and Corner Kurt attraction at park opening
Kurt's House and Corner Kurt
May 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kurt's house, you'll be led to his TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Kurt who has just finished filming a scene from his last film, "The Band Vest. Be sure to shake his aardvark!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by sweaty supervillains.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting relatives, goth clothing, novelty haircuts, or leg, liver, or hair complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.