Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Kurt's House and Bother Kurt attraction during construction
Kurt's House and Bother Kurt
June 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (according to Eeyore)
After you tour
through Kurt's house, you'll dicover her TV Shed in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Kurt repeatedly recording a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Plumber. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with tangled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or familial, brain, skin, ribcage, or back disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to hit precision harnesses.
- The letters in "Kurt's House and Bother Kurt" can be scrambled to spell "R Areornos' Hhusekttkdbt Uu."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.