Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk ride, mightily considered to be the best merry ride at Disneyland
Kronk's House and Tweet Kronk
August 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Something like X fairies
After you stroll
through Kronk's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Kronk once again animating a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this ride only under pain of death.
- Instead of riding this ride, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, children are required to bring their own themed specticles.
- This ride makes funny sounds more than any other ride in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.