Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Steal Kronk attraction as seen from the top of Florida
Kronk's House and Steal Kronk
January 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Kronk's house, you'll be ambushed by his Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can find Kronk once again animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Vendor. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters may point at you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant brushes should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or skin, inner ear, stomach, wrist, lung, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- On its last year before its last refurbishment, the Kronk's House and Steal Kronk nearly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.