Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Stalk Kronk attraction at dusk
Kronk's House and Stalk Kronk
November 14, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kronk's house, you'll be led to his Animation Silo in the rear of the house. There you can discover Kronk as he is re-animating a scene from his first film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Kronk!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to talk to you.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land cast members are invited to visit this attraction as much as a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 21".
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" (dripping wet) tall.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 40 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or chest or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.