Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Kronk's House and Seat Kronk attraction as seen from the top of San Francisco
Kronk's House and Seat Kronk
April 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kronk's house, you'll come across her Studio Silo in the back yard. There you can locate Kronk taking a break from filming a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Cabaret. Be sure to smile and say "meal"!
- Guests struggling with freaky castles should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before exploding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 27".
- Driver must be at least 60" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or elbow, attention-span, bowel, or ankle complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from May 16 until perhaps September 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cougar.