Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Scrape Kronk attraction during refurbishment
Kronk's House and Scrape Kronk
February 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kronk's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Kronk finishing filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Magnet. Be sure to sue if his wing comes off!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Thumper photo place.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Kronk's House and Scrape Kronk alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.