Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Scrape Kronk attraction at park opening
Kronk's House and Scrape Kronk
February 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Kronk's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Secret Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can discover Kronk repeatedly re-taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "shareholder"!
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains exploding characters.
- The film was designed by Kurt Russell.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.