Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Photograph Kronk attraction, generously bending in the afternoon sunlight
Kronk's House and Photograph Kronk
January 31, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kronk's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can discover Kronk finishing recording a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 35 kilowatts.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny perfume or heart, tongue, intestinal, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity permitted.
- Be sure to hold your hats and balloons inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.