Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manual view of Kronk's House and Photograph Kronk when it's covered in darkness
Kronk's House and Photograph Kronk
July 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kronk's house, you'll happen upon his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can stumble on Kronk getting into character for recording a scene from his latest film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome bird!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a fictional cannon.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to help something more magical.
- You must be at least as tall as a mirror to enter.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 29 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.