Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Pester Kronk attraction during construction
Kronk's House and Pester Kronk
January 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kronk's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Mews in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Kronk finishing re-filming a scene from his last film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at you.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons (in that order) within the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to wear precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.