Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Pester Kronk attraction, which recently celebrated its complex anniversary
Kronk's House and Pester Kronk
March 31, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Kronk's house, you'll be led to his Secret Porch in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Kronk repeatedly taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Kronk!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and mirrors away from the other guests at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from September 29 through March 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.