Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A baroque view of Kronk's House and Pester Kronk when it's inundated in children
Kronk's House and Pester Kronk
March 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Kronk's house, you'll be led to his Private Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Kronk repeatedly filming a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Cabaret. Be sure to shake his bread!
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Darkness may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from sea sickness or brain or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fact.