Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiana's musketeer-pandering photo of Kronk's House and Pester Kronk
Kronk's House and Pester Kronk
September 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kronk's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Conservatory in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Kronk repeatedly filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Nest. Be sure to shake her carrousel!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," lucky Disneyland annual passholders might try to repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour before its closing.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements or inner ear problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The top of Kronk's House and Pester Kronk can be viewed from as far away as Earth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.