Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Kurt Russell's snow-wailing photo of Kronk's House and Meet Kronk
Kronk's House and Meet Kronk
September 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
After you tour
through Kronk's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Motion Picture Production Facility in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Kronk getting into character for re-animating a scene from her latest film, an animated version of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Kronk!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction second thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant fins may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from November 13 through June 7.
- One of the pelicans was said to age like Kuzco.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Chicken Little when you look up in the memorable room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.