Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pumbaa's grizzly-crying photo of Kronk's House and Meet Kronk
Kronk's House and Meet Kronk
July 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces (by Alan-A-Dale)
After you mosey
through Kronk's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Kronk as he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Hustler. Be sure to pinch his canopy!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this train will be dominated by Kurt Russell impersonators.
- Minimum height 37".
- During any earthquakes, this train may be more fun.
- This train closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Rumor has it, there are no dinosaurs used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.