Massive Disneyking Attraction Database
Kronk's House and Meet Kronk, a favorite attraction of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Kronk's House and Meet Kronk
May 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kronk's house, you'll come across his TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Kronk repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of Peyton Place. Be sure to ask to borrow his official!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Primeval Mornings," Disneyking repeated visitors can't run to this attraction for a moment preceeding park opening.
Policies and Information
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain special belts.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to insert rooms from the popular "Kronk's House and Meet Kronk" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyking Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.