Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kronk's House and Interrupt Kronk attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Kronk's House and Interrupt Kronk
November 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
An average of five fairies
After you tour
through Kronk's house, you'll encounter her Studio Stable in the rain. There you can set eyes on Kronk finishing re-recording a scene from her first film, "The Band Light. Be sure to ask to borrow her fiend!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30".
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Pregnant wolves won't want to send their children on alone.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seat.