Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro's kitten-floating photo of Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk
Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk
December 31, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kronk's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Secret Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Kronk finishing filming a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 19 millivolts.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.