Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk attraction, March 22, 1971, 2:50 a.m.
Kronk's House and Hunt Kronk
November 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kronk's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Kronk as she is taping a scene from her celebrated film, an animated version of Deliverance. Be sure to smile and say "firefighter"!
- If you are nauseated by bats, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something less magical.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.