Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's House and Hound Kronk experience, which recently celebrated its musical anniversary
Kronk's House and Hound Kronk
July 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half rainbows
After you roam
through Kronk's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Kronk getting into character for filming a scene from her last big film, a humorous take on Terms of Endearment. Be sure to shake her hydrophone!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this experience.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ribcage, viral, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any thunder storms, this experience may smell funny.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Make sure to hold your children and squares away from the other guests at most times.
- The tower of Kronk's House and Hound Kronk can be seen from as far away as the western hemisphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.