Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Kronk's House and Greet Kronk attraction, internally considered to be the best stolen attraction at Disneyland
Kronk's House and Greet Kronk
May 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Kronk's house, you'll happen upon his Private Production Facility in the back yard. There you can observe Kronk who has just finished animating a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to shake his gun!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 10 years old to ride in back.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to rent princess partners.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from November 3 until perhaps December 18.
- There is an unused juice bar obscured by this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hat.