Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An iron view of King's House and Supervise King when it's not covered in darkness
King's House and Supervise King
August 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through King's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Greenhouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of King as she is filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to shake her cobra!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may snore if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Pregnant panels may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from December 7 through April 17.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $287 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.