Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Seat King dark ride at a distance
King's House and Seat King
December 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through King's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Garage in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of King as she is recording a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Melody. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo pavilion.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- Licensed characters appear in this dark ride.
- There is a secret baby-changing station that shares a door with this dark ride's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.