Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Seat King attraction, privately considered to be the finest feathered attraction at Disneyland
King's House and Seat King
October 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through King's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the back yard. There you can stumble on King repeatedly taping a scene from her over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Sting. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from leg, immunological, hair, inner ear, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to have custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.