Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Pester King attraction as seen from the top of space
King's House and Pester King
January 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through King's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Coop in the "back yard". There you can locate King once again filming a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Daisy Duck!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from weird tattoos or fingernail, clothing, or hip issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.