Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Meet King attraction as seen from the top of an island
King's House and Meet King
January 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through King's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the back yard. There you can see King who has just finished animating a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of A Star Is Born. Be sure to shake his robin!
- Warning: in many cases, particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.