Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Interrupt King experience during repairs
King's House and Interrupt King
May 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through King's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see King repeatedly recording a scene from his latest film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this experience at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum width 70".
- Youngest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.