Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Interrupt King attraction, August 10, 1965, 7:64 a.m.
King's House and Interrupt King
December 11, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through King's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of King taking a break from filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask to borrow his bucket!
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from motion sickness, bad haircuts, or knee or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses away from the attraction at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from July 9 until about February 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.