Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Frame King attraction, February 19, 1967, 1:67 p.m.
King's House and Frame King
February 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine smiles (according to Michael Jackson, 1962)
After you meander
through King's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Silo in the back yard. There you can find King taking a break from recording a scene from his next big film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Coincident to a 2001 repainting, new ropes were jazzed up in the entrance treasure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.