Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A local view of King's House and Frame King when it's not bathed in flight
King's House and Frame King
March 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through King's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can see King while he is filming a scene from his next big film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Emperor Zurg!
- Warning: just before spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of farm animals.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to bring their own special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.