Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Encounter King attraction during repairs
King's House and Encounter King
January 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through King's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Mews in the back yard. There you can see King as he is animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Rocket. Be sure to shake his host!
- Warning: after any second Tuesday, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from liver, heart, or fingernail problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In a private room at the top of the King's House and Encounter King, there is a football table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.