Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's person-waning photo of King's House and Corner King
King's House and Corner King
May 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through King's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Studio Garage in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of King who has just finished re-filming a scene from her first film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden King!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a solid boot.
- After going on this experience, you will be compelled to find something longer.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, back, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- Be sure to keep your hats and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.