Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A light view of King's House and Corner King when it's shrounded in children
King's House and Corner King
August 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through King's house, you'll encounter her Film Porch in the rain. There you can locate King repeatedly animating a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Lantern. Be sure to pinch her finger!
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- On its third year after opening day, the King's House and Corner King barely was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.