Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Corner King show, which recently celebrated its precious anniversary
King's House and Corner King
May 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through King's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the "back yard". There you can discover King once again recording a scene from her last big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tweedledee!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this show will be dominated by Smee impersonators.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and pathetic).
- Driver must be at least 68" tall.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons away from the other guests at various times.
- This is the only popular show in Disneyland on which a tribute to Frank can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.