Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Bug King attraction as seen from the top of the south
King's House and Bug King
April 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through King's house, you'll dicover his TV Shed in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of King repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Turntable. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Iago!
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 47".
- During any storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $345 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.