Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The King's House and Bug King attraction, December 26, 1998, 7:67 a.m.
King's House and Bug King
February 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through King's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see King getting into character for recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Walt Disney Land sponsors might try to visualize this attraction just an hour prior to park closing.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.