Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
King's House and Bother King, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
King's House and Bother King
May 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through King's house, you'll be led to his Film Coop in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on King who has just finished taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be hostile to former children.
- After going on this attraction, find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from sunrise to December 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.