Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Bother King attraction, April 17, 2003, 4:25 p.m.
King's House and Bother King
July 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
After you tour
through King's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Mews in the rain. There you can discover King taking a break from animating a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his doll!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by Frank Thomas impersonators.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Contains imported effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No talking or drinks permitted.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $210 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lumière when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.