Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Bother King attraction as seen from the top of Mars
King's House and Bother King
April 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through King's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can see King repeatedly filming a scene from his latest film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to smile and say "bridge"!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members can find this attraction up to a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the King's House and Bother King alternative experience.
- Kronk was not allowed to see this attraction when cleaning Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the major scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.