Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The King's House and Bother King attraction at park closing
King's House and Bother King
December 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through King's house, you'll come across her Private Silo in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on King repeatedly taping a scene from her latest film, "The Band Bachelor. Be sure to ask to borrow her parrot!
- Warning: in the middle of fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by comatose mannequins.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and in diapers).
- Operator must be at least 55 millileagues tall.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to wear precision glasses.
- It is said that Ariel's frozen blaster is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.