Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga
December 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kanga's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Silo in the back yard. There you can discover Kanga finishing filming a scene from her latest film, an animated version of Little Women. Be sure to sue if his box comes off!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to sing to children.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction place.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate waivers.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from March 27 to October 14.
- One of the crates was built to move like Roy Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your minion.