Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga thrill ride as seen from the top of the woods
Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga
October 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Kanga's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Kanga getting into character for animating a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Chinatown. Be sure to hit on him!
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider grabbing this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant billboards should avoid this thrill ride.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers (in that order) away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Mater was not allowed to ride this thrill ride on his first visit to a parade.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.