Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A LEGO view of Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga when it's not shrounded in optimism
Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga
February 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Kanga's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Kanga as he is re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from February 27 until perhaps August 6.
- The initials painted on the cargo is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a broken Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.