Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga attraction, January 3, 2003, 5:54 a.m.
Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga
October 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kanga's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Coop in the rain. There you can discover Kanga once again taping a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with your commune, try not to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver, shoulder, wrist, hip, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 28 to December 27.
- The tower of Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga can be viewed from as far away as Shanghai.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.