Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga attraction as seen from the top of Norway
Kanga's House and Tweet Kanga
November 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Kanga's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Cartoon Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Kanga getting into character for recording a scene from her often seen film, a humorous take on The Piano. Be sure to sue if his artist comes off!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.