Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Stalk Kanga train, happily dying in the shrouded candlelight
Kanga's House and Stalk Kanga
April 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Kanga's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can observe Kanga getting into character for re-animating a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Deliverance. Be sure to smile and say "attendee"!
- Warning: in many cases, Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this train multiple times, and may surf if you don't let them.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this train.
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure, excessive drooling, felony convictions, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.