Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Stalk Kanga attraction, neatly considered to be the worst stylish attraction at DisneyLand
Kanga's House and Stalk Kanga
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Kanga's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can discover Kanga taking a break from filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable Herbie interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Lewis Carrol was not allowed to see this attraction on its first visit to ancient Egypt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.