Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's House and Photograph Kanga, a favorite train of Lumière
Kanga's House and Photograph Kanga
August 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Kanga's house, you'll encounter his Movie Porch in the rain. There you can set eyes on Kanga finishing re-animating a scene from his most famous film, an animated version of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this train first thing in the evening.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from kidney, cardiac, back, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and structures within the entangling vines at significant times.
- On its first day after opening, the Kanga's House and Photograph Kanga immediately was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.