Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Meet Kanga show, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Kanga's House and Meet Kanga
April 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Kanga's house, you'll be led to his Private Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Kanga as he is filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome pylon!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in this queue.
- Instead of experiencing this show, you might find it pleasant to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from heart, attention-span, immunological, personal, lycanthropic, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement storms, this show may close unexpectedly.
- Show is closed for removal of holiday overlay from August 5 through November 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.