Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Meet Kanga attraction, September 4, 1981, 3:38 a.m.
Kanga's House and Meet Kanga
February 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kanga's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Shed in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Kanga finishing recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to hit on him!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will have a tendency to paint you.
- Bumping may occur.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Kanga's House and Meet Kanga "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.