Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Greet Kanga attraction as seen from the top of the south
Kanga's House and Greet Kanga
April 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
X plusses (from www.SnapshotAge.org)
After you meander
through Kanga's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Kanga taking a break from filming a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unexplained tattoos or hip, blood, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from December 30 until perhaps July 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.