Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Kanga's House and Greet Kanga attraction during refurbishment
Kanga's House and Greet Kanga
February 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kanga's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Kanga once again animating a scene from her next big film, a humorous take on The Graduate. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing after a picnic.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from October 22 through May 15.
- The window in the wraith room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues In the Cruiser".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.