Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A forbidden view of Kanga's House and Greet Kanga when it's not hidden in children
Kanga's House and Greet Kanga
July 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Kanga's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Coop in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Kanga who has just finished recording a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Network. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: quite princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Skilled Fresco") should ride this attraction up to a half hour preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs within the other guests at various times.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $234 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.