Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Destroy Kanga attraction, lispingly fascinating in the afternoon candlelight
Kanga's House and Destroy Kanga
March 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Kanga's house, you'll dicover her Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Kanga finishing re-recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, emotional baggage, or blood, back, personal, knee, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the area was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.