Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kanga's House and Corner Kanga attraction during repairs
Kanga's House and Corner Kanga
February 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Kanga's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Silo in the rear of the house. There you can locate Kanga getting into character for re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Hippo. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with your commune, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers inside the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.