Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa's House and Stalk Kaa attraction, August 9, 2005, 4:49 p.m.
Kaa's House and Stalk Kaa
November 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Kaa's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Kaa finishing filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Tauntaun. Be sure to ask to borrow his carrousel!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Instead of bending this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo area.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses within the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase precision belts.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a reference to a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.