Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa's House and Hunt Kaa attraction during a moment of contemplation
Kaa's House and Hunt Kaa
October 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Kaa's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Garage in the "back yard". There you can find Kaa once again filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to talk to skulls.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Luigi photo area.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure or liver problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.