Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A full view of Kaa's House and Disable Kaa when it's shrounded in fog
Kaa's House and Disable Kaa
September 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Two and four eights magics
After you amble
through Kaa's house, you'll encounter his TV Production Facility in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Kaa getting into character for recording a scene from his first film, Disney's Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this thrill ride.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from hip disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Because this is a noisy thrill ride, children are required to have precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.