Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kaa's House and Corner Kaa experience at a distance
Kaa's House and Corner Kaa
July 19, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Kaa's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Kaa getting into character for re-taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from immunological, tongue, spinal, fingernail, ribcage, or lung complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may be more fun.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your activist.